Friends of the Somme - Mid Ulster Branch
Coagh - Those That Served
   Chaplain R C Elliott
Dated added: 31/05/2017
Last updated: 19/03/2019
Personal Details
Unknown (Unknown Unknown)
 (Survived The War)
The History of Coagh booklet lists the Rev R C Elliott as having served as a Captain and Chaplain in the war. It is believed his name was Rev Robert Cummings Elliott. When Coagh Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall was opened on 16th July 1921, the names were read out by Captain R C Elliott (Chaplain of Forces).
Read more on Chaplain R C Elliott
References and Links
No Link Reference Map Doc
1 Coagh War Memorial Names read out by Captain R C Elliott
Coagh & District in WW1